Enroll for your training in 3 simple steps:
- Check the list of available courses and select the course you wish to attend
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Fill the registration form
Upon receipt of your registration, we will contact you within 48 hours with all necessary details to finalise your attendance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicant shall send the properly filled Course Registration Form to one of the indicated contacts.
- Applicant will receive initial registration confirmation within 5 working days accompanied with tuition fees payment instructions.
2. Final confirmation of course commencement
- Alpha One will provide student information sheet and final, official confirmation that the course will be held at least two weeks before the planned scheduled course commencement date.
- A deposit of 10% of the total course price will be paid upon receipt of registration confirmation.
- The balance of the total course price (90% of the course price) will be due 5 days before the start of the course.
4. Included in the course price
- Course price includes instruction, course documentation, hand-outs, modular and final exams, coffee breaks, refreshments and snacks and certificates of attendance and completion.
5. Course venue
- Course venue in Malta will be announced in the student information sheet distributed at latest two weeks before the scheduled course commencement date.
6. Visas and accommodation
- It is applicant responsibility to arrange the visa (if necessary) and accommodation during the duration of course. Alpha One may help through the network of housing agencies but shall not be responsible to arrange the accommodation or visas for the students.
7. Cancellation by the applicant
- Cancellations will be accepted by no later than three weeks before the scheduled course commencement date. In such a case, 90% of the course fees will be returned to the registered course applicant (10% registration fee is considered as non-refundable, unless for reasons beyond applicants control).
8. Cancellation by Alpha One
- Alpha One reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course up to two weeks prior the start date. In this case the trainee will be offered alternative course dates or full refund of the course fees.
9. Course documents copyright
- The course documents are subject to Alpha One copyright and may not be copied or duplicated without obtaining prior written authorization from Alpha One. This also applies to in-house use. Any use beyond the limits set by the Copyright Act is not permitted without the approval of Alpha One and is liable to criminal prosecution.
- Alpha One, its affiliates, partners and instructors will not be held responsible for any claims for compensation of any kind or for damages except for claims directly related and limited to the price paid by the applicant for the registered course.
You may also use the registration PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.